The real estate market is changing!
March 12, 2013 A shortage of move-in-ready houses and condos continues to drive up metro Detroit home prices. Read the entire article from the Detroit Free Press. Low housing inventory and low interest rates equal qualified buyers needing homes to purchase! Let me put my experience to work for you.
From Marvelous Mary Novak
|Whats My Southeast Michigan Home Worth||Schedule Your Personal Home Tour|
Give me 1% of your trust and I WILL earn the other 99%
- Mary Novak, Realtor®, RE/MAX Platinum Brighton Michigan
"Congrats Mark on the purchase of your new home. Enjoy that pond!" - Mary
Are you considering building a new home? Do you know that builders are Seller's who represent what is in their best interest? You need an agent to represent you! Before you step into a sales Model or speak with a builder, call me at 810.844.2280, I can represent your best interest in that build job and it is free! No money to me from you!
In this market, you need an agent willing to give 100% and become your advocate in the buying process. You need more than an appointment setter, you need an agent with patience and perserverance and you have come to the right place!
Thinking about selling your Southeast Michigan Home? Not sure where to begin?
Southeast Michigan first time homebuyers with decent credit, government assistance is readily available, prices are low and now is one of the best times ever to purchase real estate - home prices and interest rates are still LOW making it even more advantageous. For the motivated seller, there have never been more buyers armed with guaranteed loans.
Experience in Michigans tough market is the best reason to choose a dedicated agent, as my past clients can tell you, I am ready to go to work and look forward to helping you with all your real estate needs.
Note: Property availability and price subject to change without notice. To view additional Featured Properties in Livingston, Genesee, Washtenaw, and Oakland Counties of southeastern Michigan simply Click Here. Properties are sorted by default high to low. Simply click the drop down menu to sort low to high or by property type. If you need help, I WILL be glad to send your properties by email.
Mary Novak, Licensed Realtor, specializing in southeast Michigan
Extensive experience with:
Real estate is one of the largest and most exciting investments your can make, and it should be a fun and rewarding experience. My website has everything you need to buy or sell a home and to learn about the market value of homes you may own in southeast Michigan.
Current homeowners that are having problems making their home payments can contact me to learn more about Short Sales and other options to keep you in your home.
Let me prove to you why my clients call me "Marvelous Mary!" It is my goal to make each real estate transaction a smooth process for my clients. Learn about Marvelous Mary
© 2001-2013 Reliance Network and RE/MAX of Michigan.
All rights reserved. US Reg. Copyright TX-5-910-991, TX-5-910-992, TX-5-910-993, and TX-5-910-994.
Each RE/MAX® Office is Independently Owned and Operated. Equal Housing Opportunity.
RE/MAX of Michigan agents are licensed in the state of Michigan.