Historic Howell Theater
This movie theater is a part of the core of Howell. Built in 1928, this theater has been around for over 80 years and has been renovated by the operator and owner, Tyler Deperro. His renovations include new décor, installation of new screens and surround sound. Two stages have been built, along with giving the lobby a café vibe; which makes it ideal to host community events.
Some quick notes about this theater:
- You can sign up via email to receive the movie schedule every two weeks.
- Some film genres shown weekly are Independent, Silent, International, Classic, Family, Local Filmmaker, and Film Festivals.
- Films are available to sponsor.
- Host an upcoming birthday party here!
- Parking is available on the street in front of the theater, on the side streets, and in the lot behind the theater.
- Ticket prices range from $5-$8
- Popcorn can be made by the bag to go
- You can even get married here!
Call Marvelous Mary to learn how you can live in Livingston County!